Subject: Re: Initialising DLLs, again
From: [email-masked] (Matthew Brett)

21 May 1998 03:37:57 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.980521001321.29266A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@jaguar>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Steve Biskis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Dear Da,

> Hey bud, this particular code is BOTH posted and BY da bisk.

Oh dear. I afraid I only read your mail quickly, where you said
that you'd adapted Ton (Van Overbeek's) idea. I was also 
corresponding with Ton while he was working this out. I guess 
you must have made a sack load of changes, and I didn't 
realise and didn't credit you.  Sorry for that...

> NEVER say can't (there is no can't) and NEVER add a BY line
> with somebody elses name over MY code .
> (Even if it is based on somebody elses idea)

I solemnly promise NEVER to do either again, honestly.

> There, I feel much better now.  

I am glad.  We should all strive to be happy, using email 
as a tool, if you see what I mean. Live long and prosper
(but watch the blood pressure).

Yours humbly, and sincere thanks to you for the code,

Matthew 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".