Subject: BUG: readline
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

21 May 1998 01:54:50 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: gw32 <[email-masked]>

I have found that the readline function from readline-2.2 will return
the first character of the command line instead of the first character
of the input buffer for buffered input.  The rest of the input buffer
is OK.

This has nothing to do with the cygwinb19.dll.  I'm using Mingw32
compiled libraries and sources.

EG:  If I have a program called testit which sleeps or loops and then
calls readline and I enter abcdef before the readline call executes
readline will return tbcdef instead of abcdef.

I don't know where the problem is yet.  If you have an idea please let
me know.

Thanks,

==
-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".