Subject: login under NT
From: [email-masked] (Leonid Rokhinson)

20 May 1998 09:22:01 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.980519113337.25409A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@ee>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi, everyone,

I hope it's a solved problem but I could not find the solution in the
archive.

I've installed Sergey's remote tools and do have problem with logging:

login: leonid
password: .....
Login incorrect :-(.

inetd was started with all previlages required.

bellow are my mkpasswd -l & -g and my mount table (if it helps to
figure out the problem)

/etc> mkpasswd -l
Administrator::500:513:::/bin/sh
aparna::1005:513:login on a Blackhole::/bin/sh
chen::1001:513:Chen J. Chen::/bin/sh
demon::1008:513:system demons::/bin/sh
Guest::501:513:::/bin/sh
hilke::1003:513:M. Hilke://c/usr/hilke:/bin/sh
ian::1007:513:Ian Hill::/bin/sh
leonid::1000:513:Leonid Rokhinson://c/usr/leonid:/bin/sh
tsuilabs::1002:513:tsuilabs::/bin/sh
yao::1004:513:Jie Yao::/bin/sh

/etc> mkpasswd -g
Administrators::544:0:::
Backup Operators::551:0:::
Guests::546:0:::
Power Users::547:0:::
Replicator::552:0:::
Users::545:0:::

/etc> mount
Device           Directory           Type        Flags
c:\usr\local     /usr/local          native      text=binary
c:\temp          /tmp                native      text!=binary
c:\usr\local\sbin /sbin               native      text!=binary
c:\usr\local\man /man                native      text!=binary
c:\usr\local\lib /lib                native      text!=binary
c:\usr\local\lbin /lbin               native      text!=binary
c:\usr\local\etc /etc                native      text!=binary
e:\UnixFiles     /ee                 native      text!=binary
\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      text!=binary
\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      text!=binary
\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      text!=binary
\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      text!=binary
c:               /c                  native      text!=binary
c:\usr\local\bin /bin                native      text!=binary
c:               /                   native      text!=binary

--Leonid

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".