Subject: Problems compiling Xemacs
From: [email-masked] (Alexander Stockdale)

20 May 1998 08:08:45 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

I managed to compile xemacs 21b40, but I had to change all the 
references to /dev/null in the configure script to some junk file.  
cpp had some problem with redirected output to /dev/null... I don't 
know what the problem is, but the symptom is a "Permission denied" 
message, and the problem can be easily replicated by using 'gcc -E 
yourfile.c >/dev/null'

I think this problem my have been causing me some problems in 
compiling GIMP as well.  Any insights appreciated.

Alexander Stockdale

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".