Subject: Problem with wait?
From: [email-masked] (Ian Collins)

20 May 1998 07:41:12 -0700
Message-ID: <F3332E1142DFD111873E0000F879A2BA0FACD9.cygnus.gnu-win32@NTMAIL>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "'Gnu Mailing list'" <[email-masked]>

I am running NT4 SP3 with b19.
I keep getting an error waitforjob - no children.
This error always initially comes from make, but once the error has
appeared, then bash also exhibits it.

I have looked through the Gnu src code and the error message comes from
the routine Exp_WaitCmd in the file expect/exp_command.c.

Once I get this error message, the only recourse is to reboot the
machine.

Please - has anyone seen this problem? I have absolutely no idea how to
solve this.

Ian Collins. 
KIWIPLAN NZ.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".