Subject: Still looking for RPM for cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Urs Rau)

19 May 1998 18:23:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi folks,

There has been discussoin on this list before about the benefits
of havingf something like the RPM "Redhat Package Manager" for
software "distributions". There even seemed to be one or two
that tackled this. But I don't seem to be able to reach the
author ("[email-masked]") of the port nor his website.
("http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/")

Did anyone get a look at it then when it was accessible and
could possibly "email-attach" the diffs or or modified sources
for the port? Or better yet put them online somewhere and let us
know. [please check before you email it - just so I don't get
overwhelmed with to many attachments. thanks.]

Urs RAU

PS: If I get it I will then make it available on the web if you
don't have the space.

---------------------------------------------------------
This message sent with OMelm to the following users:
---------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".