Subject: Re: Win32 - Where do I start - Some tips. Also other solutions.
From: [email-masked] (Roger Carter)

19 May 1998 13:47:39 -0700
Message-ID: <003901bd824a$852001a0$0100007f.cygnus.gnu-win32@default>
Reply-To: "Roger Carter" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi there everyone on the GNU-Win32 mailing list,
    A number of people have asked about source code and tutorials on
programming Win32 programs. Have a look at http://www.objectcentral.com/
for some real world solutions. Another useful program for creating Win32
(and Win16/Console) applications is AppMaker. Check out the web site at
http://fennic.hypermart.net/
    Are you looking for a cheap solution for distributing your apps? Inno
Setup is a FREE program for creating professional quality standard wizard
interface setup self extracing exe's (For Windows). Find out more at
http://www.connect.net/jordanr/
    Hope this is useful!

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".