Subject: Re: Windows32 API Headers?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

19 May 1998 07:53:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Peter Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Peter Hawkins wrote:

> Hi there..
> 
> Can anyone explain to me the status of the Win32 headers? They don't
> seem to have been updated since 1996, and miss several important
> sections (RPC, and COM)... Are there any efforts being made to update
> them? Is anything happenning in this area at all?
> 

Actually, if you look at the ChangeLog file, there've lots of changes
with respect to the 0.1.2 version that the b19 distribution is based
on. You're right however that *lots* of stuff is missing from these
headers, and the best way to ensure that these get better is to 
contribute missing parts.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".