Subject: mysql-3.21.29-gamma with mit-thread library
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

19 May 1998 02:20:41 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I ask already this question, but the response was quite weak, so here
once again:

Has anyone compiled the mit-thread library as distributed as part of the
free mysql-3.21.29-gamma database system (http://www.tcx.se)?

I have compiled all necessary client binaries, but the database daemon
need the mit-thread library for some reason, does anyone know that this
thread library is for. It has to be configured for a certain machine
(some kind of syscalls.c file etc.). I'm not quite familiar with such
platform-near things.

Hopefully this time someone can help?!

Best regards, Stipe.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".