Subject: Re: __attribute((stdcall)) on member functions of C++ classes...
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

19 May 1998 01:25:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Peter Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Peter Hawkins wrote:

[ C++ member functions can't have stdcall attribute  ... ]

This is a bug in the C++ parser I believe, and given the current
complexity of the parser, it might be tricky to fix right away.
It's been in my "take a look" list for a while now.

The C++ parser misses quite a few attribute handling that the C
parser does currently, and it seems to be a very low priority for
the C++ front end folks right now (given all the other things they
have to do, can you blame them?).

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".