Subject: Re: Win 95 Freeze Fix Confirmed
From: [email-masked] (Richard H. Gumpertz)

19 May 1998 00:45:36 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

> I can confirm that installing the USB update patch from Microsoft
> fixes the Win 95 freeze problem visible when control-C-ing in B19
> bash.  (I think you need to be running OSR2 to install the patch).

Interesting, except that there is no way that I know of to upgrade from Win
95 release A to OSR2 (other than a complete reload)...

Any ideas?

-- 
 =======================================================================
 | Richard H. Gumpertz, PhD     VOICE:(913) 642-1777 or (913) 534-5062 |
 | Computer Problem Solving     FAX:  (913) 752-6615 or (913) 642-8777 |
 | 4518 West 89th Street, Suite 220                                    |
 | Prairie Village, KS 66207-2293                  E-MAIL: [email-masked] |
 =======================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".