Subject: Flex /Flex++ problem, please Help
From: [email-masked] (Oleg Volpin)

18 May 1998 19:01:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi;
I have downloaded GNU-Win32 package and I am try to use Flex (or Flex++)
in order to create a C file (from a Lex one) and later to compile this
file on VC++ 5.0
For now, when I tried to compile this file on VC++ 5.0 , I got a
following messages:

-----------------------------------------
CD_lex.cpp(16) : warning C4117: macro name '__cplusplus' is reserved,
'#define' ignored
CD_lex.cpp(55) : warning C4005: 'yyconst' : macro redefinition
CD_lex.cpp(62) : warning C4005: 'YY_PROTO' : macro redefinition
CD_lex.cpp(1354) : warning C4005: 'yyless' : macro redefinition
CD_lex.cpp(1434) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while
looking for precompiled header directive
Error executing cl.exe.
-----------------------------------------

(file CD_lex.cpp was obtained from CD_lex.l by a flex++. When I used a
flex 
a got the same messages , only the first warning is different)

So do you know any way of compiling this  file on Visual C++ 5.0 ?

Thanks in Advance ...
-- 

 Oleg Volpin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".