Subject: Running inetd... STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
From: [email-masked] (Craig Setera)

18 May 1998 12:14:16 -0700
Message-ID: <5010400022867418000002L082*.cygnus.gnu-win32@MHS>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: <[email-masked]>

Thanks to everyone's help, I managed to get NT set up with a user with the
correct authorities to run Sergey's code.  I am now able (using invoker) to
get the service up and running.  When I attempt to attach from another machine,
I get the login prompt.  While logging in, I get the error
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
I am attempting to log in as someone with Administrator authority if that makes
any difference.  Any ideas?

Craig

Craig Setera
AS/400 Enterprise Java Development
IBM Rochester
[email-masked]
(507) 253-3387 - Tie: 553-3387
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".