Subject: MSVC5 calling a gnuwin32 dll
From: [email-masked] (Alain MEVEL)

18 May 1998 09:39:59 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello

I'have the following problem.

       I need to call a dll generated by gnu-win32(b18)  from a MSVC 5
using LoadLybrary and GetProcAddress functions.

        I have try to do that first by using gnu-win32 and MSVC5 to
compile the caller,
but in all the cases, the LoadLibray fail and returns 0.

        My question is: Is it possible to do that , and if so, how can I
proceed ?

Thanks

--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alain MEVEL, TNI, Technopole Brest Iroise,
Z.I. Pointe du Diable, CP1 29608- Brest Cedex, FRANCE
phone: +33 2 98 05 27 44 , fax: +33 2 98 05 63 50
http://www.tni.fr/  ftp://ftp.tni.fr/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".