Subject: Re: B19; supporting a DOS-path such as C:\a\b\c;C:\d\e\f;D:\g\h
From: [email-masked] (raf)

18 May 1998 06:28:40 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

cgf wrote:

>> cygwin32 changes the PATH environment variable into native Windows format
>> before every program invocation.  That means if you set your PATH
>> to '//c/bin;//c/windows/system' and run a non-cygwin32 program, the
>> program will see 'C:\BIN;C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM' as the value of the PATH
>> variable.

Earnie wrote:

>Are you saying that if I mount c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\etc to
>/etc and I use the Win32 native vim to edit /etc/termcap that vim
>should see c:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\etc\termcap?

no. that's a command line argument, not the path variable.

raf

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".