Subject: last complete GNUWin32 package report
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

16 May 1998 19:32:03 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi *,

the package report I sent to the list today, was the last complete one.
From now on I'll send an announcement with the URLs only.
IMHO it gets to big for being sent completely every time something
has changed.

I hope this is ok for everybody.

Btw. I've set up an ftp alias for the longish path name to the CYGWIN32
directory on our German GNUWIN32 site.
Instead of typing "/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32" you can now just use
"/gnuwin32:" (note the trailing colon). The upload directory can be
reached now with "/gnuwin32:/incoming".
Everybody who has linked our site: If you want, you can update this
link; if not, the complete path name will of course work as before.

Have fun.

Bye.
Michael.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".