Subject: Upgrade (b19.1) problem with make
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

16 May 1998 13:14:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I just upraded my cygwin32 environment from b18 to b19.1 and tried to
recompile some of mine ported UNIX stuff. When
recompiling Apache/1.2.6 with b19.1 calling make on the standard
Makefile I got the following output

gcc -c -Iregex -O2 -DCYGWIN32 -DDIRECT_HOSTNAME -DMSGBOX alloc.c
/c: Can't open /c
make: *** [alloc.c] Error 2

Could someone tell me what this meens, I don't have an idea?

I have installed the b19.1 to c:\gnuwin32\b19 and patched all %PATH%
variables to the new location. I copied the new sh.exe to c:\bin (which
is smaller than the old from b18). Calling make on my port of the
PHP3-RC3 seems to work without any problems.

Thankfull for any help,

Stipe.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".