Subject: RE: To _USE_ or not to use InstallShield? WAS: Re: B19: InstallShield reports:
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

15 May 1998 08:15:39 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

 Terry Brugger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Let me throw in my 2 bits in favour of the InstallShield installation 

Why not switch to WISE? Much lower overhead than InstallShield and the 
archive can be expanded with WinZip for those (like me) who would rather 
install things mandraulically. We'd still need a standalone utility to 
initialise the registry for new users I suppose (not an issue for me 
unless an update required a registry hack).

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"As soon as we have defined something, we have ipso facto created
 three things: whatever is included in our definition, whatever is
 not included in our definition, and the relationship between them."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".