Subject: Octave 2.0.12 cygwin32 error message
From: [email-masked] (William D Kirby)

15 May 1998 08:15:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Using Octave 2.0.12 built using cygwin b19.1 I'm starting to get an
error message that reports:

"The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process. Increase the
heap_chunk_size in the registry and try again."

How do I set the chunk size? The program basically stops properly
functioning after this error message appears. I will even get error
messages of insufficient memory afterward.

I'm using NT v4.0 build 1381 with service pack 3 on a 333 MHz Pentium II
with 256 MB RAM.

Bill

--
William D. Kirby             Voice: (703) 273-0005
Consultant                   Email: [email-masked]
3527 Cornell Road
Fairfax, VA 22030-1813

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".