Subject: Problem: bash and more.com
From: [email-masked]

15 May 1998 08:15:34 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Just installed the latest version of the Cygnus Gnu-Win32 software (w/o
cdk) and added the latest version of cygwin32 (19b1). The system I am using
is a Win95, the installation fairly standard. Whenever I am in bash I have
a problem with the more
command:

bash$ alias more="more.com"
bash$ more cygnus.bat

results int 4 lines of garbled output (all ending in "Got " followed by a
number) followed by ": error 22" followed by
"/WINDOWS/COMMAND/more.com: 2: Syntax error: end of file unexpected".

The same happens if I pipe output into this command. Other commands seem to
work fine.

Any idea what the root for this problem could be?

Thanks
Thomas

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".