Subject: Re: strlen on NULL, final test
From: [email-masked] (Ron G. Minnich)

15 May 1998 07:15:54 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.980514104905.16554A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@terra>
References: <H00000b00005d904@MHS>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>> So I have not yet seen the strlen that works with strlen((char *)0);
>
>Well I certainly does no crash on a HP
>  Kjeld

on an HP what? HP/UX? 

I also don't know: does it work on win/95, but not on win/nt? 

ron

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent, 
[email-masked]       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".