Subject: "B19:Installing CDK source code."
From: [email-masked] (Young W. Cho)

14 May 1998 02:21:43 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,
I have been tyring to install CDK source code under Windows NT 4.0,
but it took several hours to untar cdk tar format file.
With the passing of time the size of "Ea data.sf" file which is "/"
directory was increased
so that the final size of that file was around 350 MB and  the system
performance was down eventually .
I couldn't remove this file and started my system again in Windows 95 to
remove this file.
Again I am building new CDK code but it'll take several hours to do ths
work, I think, since
"Ea data.sf" file is increasing and current size is ariund 44 MB.
Please help me to resolve it.

Thanks,

Young W. Cho

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".