Subject: Generating Windows/DOS binaries under Linux
From: [email-masked] (Ian Farrer)

13 May 1998 10:49:15 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I am currently doing some C/Fortran programming on my Linux box and I can
easily port my programs over to the DEC Alphas we have lying around as
they have a native Fortan compiler on them.

There are quite a few quick NT workstations lying around as well and it
would be nice to be able to create a binary which would run on these as
well.

I dont really want to have to convert my Fortran code into C as that could
cause a few problems ......

Can anyone suggest the best way of doing this?

I have had a brief look at the Cygnus tools but dont see g77 in the
standard distribution (I dont want to have to compile that too - it
sometimes wont ever compile on a linux box!!)

Thanks....
Ian Farrer
Semiconductor Physics
Cavendish Laboratory
Cambridge

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".