Subject: Calculating errors under W95 not under W-NT 4.0
From: [email-masked] (Dieter Becker)

11 May 1998 13:20:53 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Sirs,

I compiled groff (1.11a) under Windows NT 4.0 (SR3) and it runs ok. Running
this program with the same data files under Windows 95 leads to a wrong
calculation and so to an "assertion"-error of the groff. 

I use the same shells under both systems and can see any differences.

Ideas?

Thank You

Dieter

-- 
 Dr. med. dipl.-math Dieter Becker           Tel.: (0 / +49) 6841 - 16 3046
 Medizinische Universitaets- und Poliklinik  Fax.: (0 / +49) 6841 - 16 3043
 Innere Medizin III                         
 D - 66421 Homburg / Saar                    Email: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".