Subject: Re: Is there anywhere to upload ported software?
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

10 May 1998 16:33:35 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>, David Fox <[email-masked]>

David Fox wrote:
> 
> Is there a central repository for cygwin32 ports?  I don't see
> one on ftp.cygnus.com?

I'm currently working on a web-site called "cygwin32 porting project",
which intends to give cygwin32 users and porters an informaion resource
center and an announcement and indexing database for cygwin32 ports
made. It will be available in one or two weeks at the url

	cygwin32 porting project: 
http://dvpraktikum.informatik.uni-koeln.de:8888

Best regards,

Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Department of Economical Computer Science, University of Cologne,
Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".