Subject: MySQL porting, MIT-PThread
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

10 May 1998 15:45:05 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01BD7B66.44E411C0@sos>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>, Sergey Okhapkin <[email-masked]>

Hi cygwin32 users,

I'm currently working on cygwin32 (b18) ports on

	- Apache/1.3b6
	- PHP3 RC4
	- Perl 5.004_04
	- MySQL

to support my MySQL database system (http://www.tcx.se) port to the
cygwin32 environment. 

I have finished porting Apache/1.2.6, PHP3 RC3 and Perl 5.004_04. But I
have problems building the MySQL daemon which needs a libpthread.a
library. Since MySQL is supported for several UNIX types, like FreeBSD
and Linux they have added the MIT-PThread package to the MySQL
distribution, but I don't get it compiled.

Has anyone information or experience about this pthread things?!

Thanks in advance.

Stipe Tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".