Subject: B19: setlogmask
From: [email-masked] (Brian Moss)

8 May 1998 19:17:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

For some reason this function got dropped out of the library.  See
below:

/src/dtest: make
gcc -g -DWIN32 -DDEBUG   -c dtest.c -o dtest.o
gcc dtest.o special.o misc.o io.o  -o dtest
dtest.o: In function `main':
/src/dtest/dtest.c:100: undefined reference to `setlogmask'
make: *** [dtest] Error 1

-- 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////////////
* Brian K Moss           |You know you're a       |Office: (972)
383-2835*
* Open Systems           |Redneck if:  Orkin      | Alert: (800)
538-8486*
* Support Specialist     |uses your house as a    |V.Mail: (800)
233-8489*
* Amdahl Corp            |training site.          |             
id-13351*
* Dallas, Texas          |                        |Cell    (817)
819-0274*
////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".