Subject: Building gcc-2.8.1 needs gperf
From: [email-masked] (Jimen Ching)

8 May 1998 01:00:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

I'm trying to build gcc-2.8.1 to target the i960 cpu and got stuck with
creating a file that needs gperf.  I can't find gperf anywhere.  The
gcc-2.8.1 source is from FSF.  Do I need the cygwin32 sources to build
on NT?  I am trying to build an cross compiler which does not need any
windows stuff (at least for the target).

Also, once I have the executable (gcc.exe), do I need cygwinb19.dll?
can I make gcc.exe (and friends, gas, ld, etc) static?

Thanks in advance.

--jc

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".