Subject: setfl () and accept ()
From: [email-masked] (Terry Grooms)

7 May 1998 23:30:29 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Arg.  It seems that I've been bitten.  Since signals aren't supported very
well in the gnu-win32, I had to come up with an alternative way to get
around the blocking habit of accept () and connect ().  I decided to change
the sockets to asynchronous behavior using setfl (socket, F_SETFL,
O_NONBLOCK | flags).  Well, it reports that everything is okay but, alas, it
seems that the NONBLOCK property is ignored.  I still block hard and fast at
the accept () or connect ().
	Does anyone have another option or a solution?

Thanks in advance.
Terry Grooms
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".