Subject: Help with building relocatable DLL's
From: [email-masked] (Craig Setera)

5 May 1998 20:02:46 -0700
Message-ID: <5010400022305276000002L062*.cygnus.gnu-win32@MHS>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: <[email-masked]>

I'm attempting to build a relocatable DLL per the instructions on
Cygnus' web site.  When doing so, I get the following error.  Can
anyone offer any advice on how to fix this?

ld --base-file libglib.base --dll -o libglib.dll gutils.o gscanner.o
gstring.o g
tree.o gtimer.o gslist.o gprimes.o gmem.o glist.o ghash.o gerror.o gcache.o
garr
ay.o init.o fixup.o
//c/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a
 -e _dll_entry@12
//c/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.te
xt+0
x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera
AS/400 Enterprise Java Development
IBM Rochester
[email-masked]
(507) 253-3387 - Tie: 553-3387
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".