Subject: LoadLibrary and Mingw32 built DLLs
From: [email-masked] (Gilles Depeyrot)

5 May 1998 19:03:40 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to build DLLs with Mingw32. Browsing through the
faq and different web sites, I have succeeded in building my DLL.

However, I can't seem to load the DLL into an MSVC compiled application
using LoadLibrary...

LoadLibrary returns NULL and GetLastError returns 0...

Thanks for any ideas,
Gilles

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gilles Depeyrot                    <mailto:[email-masked]>

               Those who can do, those who can't simulate !

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".