Subject: B19: bug in sh.exe
From: [email-masked] (Nick Savoiu)

5 May 1998 11:28:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm using B19 under WinNT 4.0 SP3.

I was trying to make lesstif-0.83 and got the following coredump from
sh.exe:

sh.exe.core:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) Exception trapped!
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) exception C0000005 at 4053EC
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) exception: ax 2A72C00 bx 2A73974 cx 2A7309C dx
2A739C2
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) exception: si 40E178 di 2A74000 bp 241FB40 sp
241FAD8
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) exception is: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) Stack trace:
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 0: sp = 0x241F804, pc = 0x1000A250
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 1: sp = 0x241F928, pc = 0x77F94512
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 2: sp = 0x241F94C, pc = 0x77F88EEB
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 3: sp = 0x241F9D8, pc = 0x77F76266
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 4: sp = 0x241FB40, pc = 0x405280
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 5: sp = 0x241FB58, pc = 0x404632
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 6: sp = 0x241FB78, pc = 0x402C40
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 7: sp = 0x241FCC8, pc = 0x402509
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 8: sp = 0x241FCE8, pc = 0x40739A
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 9: sp = 0x241FD14, pc = 0x40726B
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 10: sp = 0x241FE00, pc = 0x10006B89
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 11: sp = 0x241FF94, pc = 0x10006B9C
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 12: sp = 0x241FFA0, pc = 0x40D602
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 13: sp = 0x241FFB0, pc = 0x40103A
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 14: sp = 0x241FFC0, pc = 0x77F1B304
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) frame 15: sp = 0x241FFF0, pc = 0x0
(C:\bin\sh.exe 1022) End of stack trace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B18 doesn't exhibit this problem.

Nick

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".