Subject: RE: B19: InstallShield reports: "WinExec failed: return=20" after 99% completion
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Dalgleish)

5 May 1998 01:22:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

> I really can't understand why you use InstallShield at all. Someone
> who is able to use Cygwin32 should also be able to unzip an archive
> and copy the files where he wants them to be.
[Andrew Dalgleish]  
I'm inclined to agree.
I used the installer once to install everything onto one server, then
use a .BAT + .SH (in the same file) to do the per-workstation
installation.

BTW, the workstations access the server using Microsoft's "Distributed
File System", and everything works just fine.

Regards,
Andrew Dalgleish

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".