Subject: Re: Linking with third party libraries in .lib format?
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

5 May 1998 00:42:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (Larry Meadows)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Larry Meadows wrote:
> 
> - The FAQ is pretty wrong. It is sort of correct for using interface
> libs to dlls, but not for what you are asking.

Please, please, please send me corrections to the FAQ if you see
anything that is confusing, misleading, or wrong!  :-)  I want the FAQ
to be as good as possible.  This also goes for suggestions as to how
to make the gnu-win32 project web site better.

I try to concentrate my efforts on project maintanance and Cygwin32
dll development (when I'm not doing Cygnus internal work).  As a
result, while I may not be very responsive to the "help, how do I do
foo?" type questions, I really do appreciate the higher-level
feedback...

Cheers,

Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".