Subject: gdb with MSVC compiled executables?
From: [email-masked] (Mike Grasso)

4 May 1998 00:17:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>

This might seem an odd request, but does anyone know if gdb can be
configured to debug an executable compiled with Microsoft's C/C++
compiler?  Unfortunately, the GNU compilers don't support all of the C++
"features" we're using in this project (name-spaces come to mind) so I'm
in a position of using "cl" to build my code, but I find the MS debugger
to be a real pain...

Any ideas?  Or should I start working on this too?

--
Mike Grasso - [email-masked]
TUSC P/L - 666 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, 3108, Australia
ph +61 3 9840 4451 - fx +61 3 9840 2277 - mb +61 4 1619 4954

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".