Subject: RE: new guy
From: [email-masked] (Coley Curtin)

2 May 1998 02:06:33 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: "Joe Collins" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

> I just started using cygnus bash. Its pretty good.
> Anyone know if there is an xterm type program
> for win95?? I mean a program that will run the
> dos prompt but isn't so crippled(has scroll bars
> and better cut and paste facilities)

check out Sergey Okhapkin's page http://www.lexa.ru/sos.
he has rxvt & xterm along with a more up to date dll.

____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin                     mailto:[email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,       http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,         Tel +353-1-2956766
Leopardstown,                       Fax +353-1-2954735
Dublin 18.
------------------------------------------------------------
There is a green, multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".