Subject: RE: bash scroll bar under Win95
From: [email-masked] (Coley Curtin)

1 May 1998 19:41:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <Pine.GSO.3.95.980430073954.11186A-100000@aviris>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

> Is it possible to enable scroll bars in bash windows under Windows 95, or
> do I need to upgrade to NT to enable this feature?
Yes, NT is the way to go.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin                     mailto:[email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,       http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,         Tel +353-1-2956766
Leopardstown,                       Fax +353-1-2954735
Dublin 18.
------------------------------------------------------------
There is a green, multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".