Subject: RE: bash scroll bar under Win95
From: [email-masked] (Nutter, Don)

1 May 1998 13:13:25 -0700
Message-ID: <612874353794D111BF6700C04FCCCC3F09E6B6.cygnus.gnu-win32@PIPPIN>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "W. Steven Conner" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked]

Under the screen tab, set initial size to 50 lines...its better than
nothing.

-----Original Message-----
From: W. Steven Conner [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 1998 10:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: bash scroll bar under Win95

I have been browsing through the archives of this list and I noticed a
discussion on how to enable scroll bars in bash windows.  A number of
responses to the question explained how to enable this feature under
Windows NT (by increasing the buffer size under the properties menu).
However, under Windows 95 the only properties that can be set for a DOS
window include: font, memory, screen, and misc.  None of these appear to
include an option for increasing the buffer size.  

Is it possible to enable scroll bars in bash windows under Windows 95,
or
do I need to upgrade to NT to enable this feature?

Steve Conner

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".