Subject: Re: type command
From: [email-masked] (Ashish Khurana)

30 Apr 1998 22:14:15 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

Thanks for updating, but no luck.
Problrm remains as is, if I use ash.exe as sh.exe the type command 
doesn't work and if i use bash.exe as sh.exe the type command works but 
other shell commands that are in my makefile targets starts failing.

Why is it so?

Thanks,
Ashish

>From [email-masked] Thu Apr 30 10:30:10 1998
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>Received: from [199.186.21.253] by send1c; Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:31:23 
PDT
>Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: type command
>To: Ashish Khurana <[email-masked]>
>MIME-Version: 1.0
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
>
>  Please see the IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTICE at the end of this note.
>
>
>-        \\||//
>---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
>[email-masked]
>------ooo0O--O0ooo-------
>
>Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
>ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
>http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
>http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
>http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
>http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
>http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
>ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
>http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html (Colin Peters - Mingw32)
>http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
>ftp://ftp.hksys.com/pub/mirrors/EGCS-Win32/   (Jeremy Bettis - mirror)
>http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
>http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
>http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
>http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
>http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)
>http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp/index_text.html  (Andy Piper - ports)
>http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf     (Christopher Faylor - package ports)
>ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/ 
>                                                       (German mirror)
>http://www.dol.ru/users/valtul      (Valery Tulnikov - software ports)
>
>Help for Win32 Beginners: 
> http://www.relisoft.com
> http://www.program.com/resources/win32.html
>
>DISCLAIMER: These links or links from these pages to other sites do
>not constitute an endorsement of any entities, advertisers, products 
>or services therein. I am not responsible for and do not control or 
>monitor the content of these sites or the accuracy of information 
>found therein.
>
>-------------------- IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTICE ------------------------
>You should get the following to update your cygwinb19 package:
>
>Sergey Okhapkin's coolview package which contains an updated 
>cygwinb19.dll.  (Yes, even if you've already downloaded the b19.1 
>update from the Cygnus Site).
>
>Mumit Khan's compilation of EGCS for the cygwinb19.dll; especially if 
>your using the C++ compiler.  The current version of the compiler that 
>comes with the tools have lots of problems that have been fixed with 
>the EGCS version.  This is a drop-in replacement for the GCC toolset.
>
>URL's are listed above.
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_________________________________________________________
>DO YOU YAHOO!?
>Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".