Subject: ADDENDUM: sshd and /dev/tty?
From: [email-masked]

29 Apr 1998 02:53:01 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII

I literally forgot to fill in the blanks in my last post... I meant to
replace the ____ with Sergey's.  Sorry Sergey!  I wanted to make sure I
spelled your name right before posting then forgot to put it in :-)

BTW, why does cygwin32 use a virtual /dev directory instead of having
actual device-special files in an actual /dev directory that you can
see?

-- 

-Jason

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|	Jason Axley			[email-masked]             |
|	System Administrator		Phone:  425-828-8473              |
|	AT&T Wireless Services		Fax:    425-828-1720              |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".