Subject: RE: DirectX and mingw..
From: [email-masked] (Edward Avis)

29 Apr 1998 01:17:27 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <c=GB%a=TMAILUK%p=DCNET%l=[email-masked]>
To: "'Factory'" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]'"
	 <[email-masked]>

>>	This seems strange...have you tried directly accessing the MS SDK via
>>http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk ?  Of course, I am in the US so I
>>haven't had any problems with that.  You might want to give it a try...
>
>Yeah, that's exactly the site which I went to. They have completely stop
>you from dling the sdk, athough it does come up with an order form for 
the
>sdk on cd.

What is the SDK then?  I managed to download some stuff, the same sort of 
thing you get on MSDN CDs (i.e. everything you need, except the most 
important part, a compiler toolchain).

--
Ed Avis

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".