Subject: Include search path
From: [email-masked] (Bjvrn Kulms)

27 Apr 1998 18:33:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Not finding a header file, the gcc search path has
        not in
d:/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/include/stdio.h
        not in
d:/Cygnus/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32/2.7-B19/include/stdio.h

As I installed on c:\Cygnus ...
I was wondering how to reconfigure the search path to c:
(and there may be the need to install to d:, as the installation
routines do not really work)

--
BGKS Bjoern Kulms            Tel. +49(3677)670014     Tel.
+49(5363)71468
TU Ilmenau                   Max-Planck-Ring 8c/L62   Kronekenberg 1
Elektronische Medientechnik  D 98693 Ilmenau          D 38446 Wolfsburg

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".