Subject: Updated cygwin binaries available.
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

27 Apr 1998 11:35:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

I have updated my local and x11 dists as follows:

local.tar.gz: now contains builds of libgif, libjpeg, libpng, libtiff and
associated tools. These are useful if you are trying to build XEmacs under
windows.

x11.tar.gz: I have fixed the X11 header files so that they don't generate a
million warnings under gcc -Wall, again useful if you are building XEmacs.

All this at 

www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp

or:

ftp.parallax.co.uk/pub/andyp

andy

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".