Subject: Re: Cygwin32 19.2 update planned
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

25 Apr 1998 22:53:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (Wei Ku)
Cc: [email-masked]

Wei Ku wrote:
> 
> I can not agree that it is a "major" change. With the great effort of Mr.
> Mumit Khan, it is extremely painless to install egcs.
[...]

I agree.  Without an egcs drop-in available, I would have had to spend
time making b20 ready much earlier than I would like.  As it is, I am
able to concentrate on improving the Cygwin32 dll.  Making Windows 95
more stable and improving serial I/O are two of the more important
tasks right now.  We're also working on making profiling working and
converting egcs to a more generic ix86-win32 configuration with
optional Cygwin32 layer.

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".