Subject: RE: Anybody a compiled lesstif ?
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

24 Apr 1998 22:44:16 -0700
Message-ID: <01BD6FD3.2187C350.cygnus.gnu-win32@sos>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "'Rudolf Ngan'"
	 <[email-masked]>

Rudolf Ngan wrote:
> I compiled it successfully on both linux 2.0.30 and cygnus-win32 b19, the
> linux version can convert pdf to text real good (I have tested it on many
> PDFs, all work fine), but the win32 one suffers from different types of
> unexpected logical errors. After tracing the source code for two days, I
> suspect that there may be problem with the library code of 
Stream::getChar()
> !!

Looks like well-known text vs binary problem. If Stream class uses fopen() 
call to open a file, change mode argument to "rb", if open() - add O_BINARY 
to mode.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".