Subject: UK English keyboard problem
From: [email-masked] (Albert Koelmans)

24 Apr 1998 13:17:20 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked] (GNU win32 mailing list)

I posted a query about this recently without much success. I hope someone can
help.

Bash does not recognise the | symbol on my UK English keyboard - it just
bleeps. All the other symbols are ok. As you can imagine, this is a major
nuisance.

Judging by some old messages on the list, people with Danish/Swedish
keyboards had similar problems - have these been sorted out?

I have the latest software installed (being new to this scene) and I am
running Windows 98. I hope someone can give advice on the matter.

Cheers

Albert
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".