Subject: Re: New patch
From: [email-masked]

24 Apr 1998 09:26:55 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>   Sergey Okhapkin ([email-masked])
>   Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:42:49 +0400
>windows.diff
>
>- /dev/windows device implementation - an access to windows message
>queue with unix-style calls.
>
>
>The following unix-style calls are supported:
>
>        open ("/dev/windows", flags, mode=0)
>                - create a unix fd for message queue.
>                  O_NONBLOCK flag controls the read() call behavior.
>

This is very nice and elegant, but why do you want to do this?  Doesn't
it duplicate PeekMessage?

And, besides, the great guru Davis of MIT Hampshire Street has already
pronounced the following, which is quoted from the changes.txt file in
the latest slang library version:

8. The WIN32 terminal support has been modified to be more consistent with
   the other platforms.  In particular, mouse button press reporting
   has been added (SLtt_set_mouse_mode), and bright color support
   appears to have been fixed.  Note: For MINGW32 and CYGWIN32, use
   src/mkfiles/makefile.all.  Do not use the Unix configure script
   because WIN32 is NOT Unix.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".