Subject: Re: Anybody a compiled lesstif ?
From: [email-masked] (Rudolf Ngan)

24 Apr 1998 06:43:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello everybody,

Does anybody compiled "xpdf-0.7a" on cygnus-win32 b19 (or whatever version of
this compiler) ?
The conversion utilities inside this package is badly needed It gives me real
strange experience:

I compiled it successfully on both linux 2.0.30 and cygnus-win32 b19, the
linux version can convert pdf to text real good (I have tested it on many
PDFs, all work fine), but the win32 one suffers from different types of
unexpected logical errors. After tracing the source code for two days, I
suspect that there may be problem with the library code of Stream::getChar()
!!

It is much appreciated if anybody here could give me a helping hand...

Best Regards,

RUDOLF NGAN.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".