Subject: Cygnus win32 please help
From: [email-masked] (Danny)

23 Apr 1998 03:30:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to use the libcygnus.a with the Microsoft
Visual C++ compiler so that I can compile my unix code using the libcygnus.a
library.

I need to port the unix code to winnt. But, I need to use the
Microsoft compiler as the only source. Is it possible? Does it work? Please
let me know how should I do. I have tried it but I get a few undefined symbols.
Plus, I had a linker error that says multiple ".idata" sections found with
different attributes (40000000)

Thanks.

- Danny Pang
  [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".