Subject: DisplayCapabilities missing in libgdi32.a
From: [email-masked] (Tim Daley)

22 Apr 1998 22:45:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

In b19.1 I notice that DisplayCapabilities is defined in Functions.h,
however, it is missing in libgdi32.a. Instead, DisplayCapabilitiesExA@24
and DisplayCapabilitiesExW@24 are in libgdi32.a but DisplayCabilitiesEx
is not define in Functions.h nor are the ASCII/UNICODE functions
declared in the respective .h files. I also note that the online MSDN
documentation for DisplayCapabilitiesEx indicates that the function
should not be used, but DisplayCapabilities should be used instead.

--
Tim Daley
San Jose, California
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".